X Ray Technician Training Schools
Learn the technical skills necessary to become a member of the medical team as you train for a X Ray Technician's position. Coursework emphasizes subjects including respiratory diseases and skeletal injuries as well as anatomy and physiology. You'll also receive laboratory and hands on training in the X Ray lab, including darkroom procedures.
Diploma programs at these technical schools provide the basic education necessary to land an entry level position as an Xray technician or back office assistant in a clinic or doctor's office. Degree programs teach additional management skills that could lead to more rapid career advancement.
Find Rediography and X Ray Technician Schools and Colleges in Your State.
Select From the List Below:
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Xray Technician:
Xray Technician Schools:
- Founded in 1977, San Joaquin Valley College is a private junior college with campuses located throughout California - including an Online division - offering a balance of classroom instruction and hands-on training to meet your needs.
- Better opportunities and increased financial stability could be just around the corner. Get the skills needed in today's competitive job market with accelerated programs in medical, technical, and business fields. Programs vary by location.
- SJVC offers many programs that require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience
- SJVC is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- San Joaquin Valley College - Training today for a better tomorrow
- Financial Aid