X Ray Technician Training Schools
Learn the technical skills necessary to become a member of the medical team as you train for a X Ray Technician's position. Coursework emphasizes subjects including respiratory diseases and skeletal injuries as well as anatomy and physiology. You'll also receive laboratory and hands on training in the X Ray lab, including darkroom procedures.
Diploma programs at these technical schools provide the basic education necessary to land an entry level position as an Xray technician or back office assistant in a clinic or doctor's office. Degree programs teach additional management skills that could lead to more rapid career advancement.
Find Rediography and X Ray Technician Schools and Colleges in Your State.
Select From the List Below:
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Xray Technician:
Xray Technician Schools:
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid