Vocational Nurse Training Schools
Vocational nurses work under the supervision of doctors and registered nurses to provide direct patient care. Duties of vocational nurses include administering medications, taking vital signs, and other forms of nursing care. Vocational nurse training covers subjects including pharmacology, patient education, pediatric and gerontological nursing, and medical/surgical nursing. Students also learn leadership, supervision, and communication.
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a Vocational Nurse:
Vocational Nurse Schools:
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses