Video Production Schools
Learn to create and produce different types of video -- from music videos to live newscasts for television. Video production schools teach both the technical and artistic sides of creating commercials, sitcoms, documentaries, and more.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions such as camera operator or floor director in recording studios, television studios, and multimedia firms.
The following schools offer degrees in Video Production:
Video Production Schools:
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- A private university founded in 1939.
- Part of an international network of Assemblies of God colleges and universities.
- Offers bachelor’s programs that give students the option to take one 7-week course at a time and complete their degree in as few as 36 months.
- Provides 18 month programs for a master of arts in organizational leadership, digital media, and more.
- Online Courses