Video Production Schools
Learn to create and produce different types of video -- from music videos to live newscasts for television. Video production schools teach both the technical and artistic sides of creating commercials, sitcoms, documentaries, and more.
Graduates of these programs can seek positions such as camera operator or floor director in recording studios, television studios, and multimedia firms.
The following schools offer degrees in Video Production:
Video Production Schools:
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
• Its 2014 undergraduate enrollment is 2,71
• 71.9% of students are male, 28.1% are female.
• Most of it accelerated Associate Degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and Bachelor’s of Science programs in as little as 3 years.
• Offers Associate, Bachelors, Masters, and Online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Online Courses
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
• Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is a premier, private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona
• Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• As a Christian university, the school encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
• 65% of students have cars on campus, and alcohol is not permitted for students of legal age.
- Online Courses
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production. We offer extensive hands-on training with real-word experience, small class sizes and flexible scheduling.