Veterinary Technician Training Schools
Veterinary technicians take care of animals, not only in a vet's office but in biological laboratories, food production operations, and animal research programs. Vet techs administer examinations and monitor the conditions of animals under their care, and keep records of treatments or activities.
Find Veterinary Technician Schools and Colleges in Your State.
Select From the List Below:
The following technical schools offer training for a career as a veterinary technician:
Veterinary Technician Schools:
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Offers a program that translates work and military experience into college credit, transfers in credit from other college programs, and offers the flexibility of day, evening and online coursework.
- Provides in-person tutoring, IT support, access to library resources, and job placement assistant for graduates.
- Features a new blended-learning curriculum, which involves a mix of campus and online courses.
- Has 11 campuses across Southern California, Washington, and Alaska, and online courses with campus support.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits