Truck Driving Schools
America depends on the transportation and trucking industry to deliver much of its needs, from food and gasoline to the products we buy at stores. Frequently, truckers carry containers originally shipped by rail or boat to their final destination.
Professional truck drivers have to be aware of the rules of the road, and the specific regulations used in the logistics and transportation field. Schools with truck drive training programs help students earn their commercial driver's licenses, and provide advanced training in defensive driving, accident avoidance, and driver safety. Most programs include both classroom instruction and hands-on experience driving a tractor-trailer.
The following schools offer training to become a tractor-trailer driver:
Trucking Schools Schools:
- Features small class sizes and with class options in the day, evening, and weekend.
- Member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association and a proud sponsor of HirePatriots.
- Offers lifetime job placement assistance, and financial aid to those who qualify.
- Programs are available in commercial truck driving and CDL driving training.
- Campus is located in Yuma, Arizona.