Truck Driving Schools
America depends on the transportation and trucking industry to deliver much of its needs, from food and gasoline to the products we buy at stores. Frequently, truckers carry containers originally shipped by rail or boat to their final destination.
Professional truck drivers have to be aware of the rules of the road, and the specific regulations used in the logistics and transportation field. Schools with truck drive training programs help students earn their commercial driver's licenses, and provide advanced training in defensive driving, accident avoidance, and driver safety. Most programs include both classroom instruction and hands-on experience driving a tractor-trailer.
The following schools offer training to become a tractor-trailer driver:
Trucking Schools Schools:
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
We�ve trained thousands of students to not only pass their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) test, but to become the kind of professional driver that companies seek. It's what we've done for over 20 years, and it's why our graduates are working for many of the nation's top over-the-road carriers as well as regional and local companies.
Yuma Truck Driving School employs only experienced drivers as instructors. These dedicated professionals receive on-going training in various teaching techniques to ensure the hundreds of students we train each year receive a first-rate education.