Surveyors are responsible for determining the boundaries and position of property, roads, and structures. Almost every construction or civil engineering project uses a surveyor to determine where to build. Surveyors are also used during property sales, where the exact boundary of the property to be sold must be determined.
Schools with surveying programs teach the principles of geometry and astronomy, along with the coordinate systems used to measure boundaries.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid