Vermont Technical Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists tech schools in Vermont, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Right now, there aren't any schools listed for Vermont. We are always adding new schools to our directory, so you may wish to check back later.
Technical Schools in Vermont
- Mildred Elley has been a provider of quality higher education since 1917, where it was founded in the Capital District of New York.
- We have 3 conveniently located campus locations in Albany, NY, NYC Metro, NY and Pittsfield, MA with online options as well.
- Our campuses feature student-run massage therapy clinics at Albany, Pittsfield and New York City Metro campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- We offer over 20 Degree and Certificate programs with classes in the day, evening, and weekends.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- We are dedicated to seeing our students succeed offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Empowers students with knowledge and understanding of the human body.
- Its graduates average a 90% passing rate on the state exam.
- Has highly trained faculty deeply committed to honoring the diversity of each student.
- Offers a student tutoring service where instructors are available to provide students with weekly private or group tutoring sessions.
- Has an on-staff placement coordinator who assists graduates in finding a job to start their massage career.