Vermont Technical Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists tech schools in Vermont, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Right now, there aren't any schools listed for Vermont. We are always adding new schools to our directory, so you may wish to check back later.
Technical Schools in Vermont
- Training aviation professionals since 1932, it is one of the few aviation schools to offer both aviation maintenance and professional pilot training programs.
- Offers programs like Aviation Maintenance Professional, Aviation Maintenance Technology, and more.
- Approved for Veteran's training for Veterans utilizing their educational benefits.
- The New England campus at Hanscom Air Field in Bedford, MA and is awarded accreditation through the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Financial Aid
- Empowers students with knowledge and understanding of the human body.
- Its graduates average a 90% passing rate on the state exam.
- Has highly trained faculty deeply committed to honoring the diversity of each student.
- Offers a student tutoring service where instructors are available to provide students with weekly private or group tutoring sessions.
- Has an on-staff placement coordinator who assists graduates in finding a job to start their massage career.