Massage Therapy in Utah
Massage Therapist training programs equip you with skills you need to work with chiropractors and physical therapists, or open your own clinic. Learn how to administer Swedish massage, hydrotherapy, chair massage, deep tissue therapy, and soft issue treatment.
Massage Therapy Schools in Utah
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Financial Aid
- One of the largest massage therapy schools in the nation, leader in massage therapy education for over 30 years.
- First massage school in California to be nationally accredited.
- Convenient Morning, Afternoon & Evening Schedules across all 7 campuses, choose the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- NHI offers lifetime career placement assistance and holds partnerships with a variety of employers.
- Our mission is to help you find work you love. In 2013 & 2014 over 87% of our graduates were working in the field of massage therapy.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses