Medical Sonography in Texas
Medical sonographs have become a popular alternative to X-Rays, because they do not use harmful radiation to create images of body parts. Sonography, or Ultrasound, is used during pregnancy to determine the health of the baby and mother, and is also used to examine the heart, eyes, brain, and other organs. In addition to performing sonographic procedures and preparing reports based on sonographic images, diagnostic medical sonographers prepare and instruct patients, and may get involved in other areas, including education and equipment sales or maintenance.
Medical Sonography Schools in Texas
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses