HVACs Technician in Texas
Americans rely on HVAC -- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning -- to allow them to live comfortably, no matter what the weather is outside. They depend on refrigeration systems to store perishable and frozen food and medicines. As an HVAC/R technician, you'll know that your skills will always be in demand, no matter what the economy is, because of the necessity for comfortable home and office environments, and the safe transportation and storage of food.
HVACs Technician Schools in Texas
- Fortis trade schools will help you get the training you need for a successful education
- Degree offered across multiple campuses in Florida, Texas, Ohio & more
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Includes training in computerized diagnostics to service & repair complex systems
- Be prepared for both office & hospital settings with the latest software systems
- Financial Aid
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Computer Accounting Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Automotive Service Technician
- Combination Welding
- Diesel - Heavy Truck
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
When you come to Western Technical College, you will find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals. Your classmates and friends are just as passionate about building a successful career as you are. Your instructors are totally dedicated to your success.
Everybody will work with you to allow you to successfully pursue a career in your chosen field. Each program is designed to train inexperienced students for entry-level employment or to upgrade skills for experienced professionals.
At Western Technical College, “Welcome” is much more than simply a greeting. It is a belief that is embodied by each and every staff member — from the first time you contact us, through graduation and throughout your career.
We attract students from Ciudad Juarez, just across the border in Chihuahua, Mexico as well as Las Cruces, New Mexico, just an hour north. Being so close to Fort Bliss, we also provide career training for our military veterans.
Provide quality training and education in a caring, professional environment that prepares new students and working adults with the skills they need to succeed and advance in their chosen careers.
- Offers education and training in several healthcare fields, taught in groups where hands-on experience is stressed.
- Helps each student prepare a professional resume, provides interview skills practice and coaches students on professional behavior.
- Places all students in externship programs so that they can practice their skills in real world scenarios.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).