HVACs Technician in Texas
Americans rely on HVAC -- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning -- to allow them to live comfortably, no matter what the weather is outside. They depend on refrigeration systems to store perishable and frozen food and medicines. As an HVAC/R technician, you'll know that your skills will always be in demand, no matter what the economy is, because of the necessity for comfortable home and office environments, and the safe transportation and storage of food.
HVACs Technician Schools in Texas
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.