Culinary Arts in Texas
Culinary Arts Programs instruct students in practical methods of food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a chef or cook.
Culinary Arts Schools in Texas
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid