Cad Drafting in Texas
Become part of a large construction project, or take part in the creation of the newest mechanical marvel as a CAD operator or drafter. Drafters create working drawings or blueprints in a variety of industries, including architecture, aerospace, and public utilities. Schools offering drafting programs teach students to create CAD drawings using 2D and 3D techniques.
Cad Drafting Schools in Texas
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits