Interior Design in Tennessee
Interior designers are the architects of the way building or room functions. Just as the architect is responsible for the structural elements of the building, the interior designer is responsible for the efficient, ergonomic functioning of the interior spaces. Beyond space planning, interior designers are often responsible for selecting furniture and accessories, and even the color of paint on the walls. Interior design schools prepare graduates for positions including residential interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in Tennessee
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses