Interior Design in Tennessee
Interior designers are the architects of the way building or room functions. Just as the architect is responsible for the structural elements of the building, the interior designer is responsible for the efficient, ergonomic functioning of the interior spaces. Beyond space planning, interior designers are often responsible for selecting furniture and accessories, and even the color of paint on the walls. Interior design schools prepare graduates for positions including residential interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in Tennessee
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses