Electronics Engineering in Pennsylvania
Gain a strong foundation in electrical and electronic theory, microprocessors, integrated circuits, and radio frequency devices with training in electronics engineering. Electronics engineers work with a wide variety of computer based and other types of complex electronic equipment. Upon graduation, you may be qualified for a position in research and development, test engineering, or technical sales.
Electronics Engineering Schools in Pennsylvania
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, criminal justice, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits