Culinary Management in Pennsylvania
Culinary managers go beyond the kitchen to take responsibility for the entire operation of a restaurant, from greeting customers, to menu planning and supply ordering, to marketing and accounting. Culinary management schools help prepare students for positions including restaurant manager, food service director, or catering manager.
Culinary Management Schools in Pennsylvania
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid