Culinary Management in Pennsylvania
Culinary managers go beyond the kitchen to take responsibility for the entire operation of a restaurant, from greeting customers, to menu planning and supply ordering, to marketing and accounting. Culinary management schools help prepare students for positions including restaurant manager, food service director, or catering manager.
Culinary Management Schools in Pennsylvania
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits