Culinary Management in Pennsylvania
Culinary managers go beyond the kitchen to take responsibility for the entire operation of a restaurant, from greeting customers, to menu planning and supply ordering, to marketing and accounting. Culinary management schools help prepare students for positions including restaurant manager, food service director, or catering manager.
Culinary Management Schools in Pennsylvania
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses