Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts in Pennsylvania
The Le Cordon Bleu Baking and Pastry Arts Programs are designed to instruct students in practical methods of pastry creation, baking, food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills.
Cordon Bleu Baking Pastry Arts Schools in Pennsylvania
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits