Pennsylvania Hospitality Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists culinary, hospitality, and travel schools and colleges in Pennsylvania, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Hospitality Schools in Pennsylvania
- See how Keiser University can transform your love of cooking into culinary greatness
- Keiser’s Center for Culinary Arts is accredited by the American Culinary Federation
- Curriculum includes laboratory sessions, academic prep, & hands-on experience
- A World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Quality Culinary Education program
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Financial Aid
- Everglades University
- Earn a Degree in Renewable Energy, Online or On-Campus. Get Info!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!