Culinary Arts in Oregon
The Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Programs instruct students in practical methods of food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a chef, or in the food service industry.
Culinary Arts Schools in Oregon
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses