Culinary Arts in Oregon
The Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Programs instruct students in practical methods of food preparation, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a chef, or in the food service industry.
Culinary Arts Schools in Oregon
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.