New Jersey Office Training and Secretarial Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that may lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in New Jersey offering secretarial and business office training, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Office Training and Secretarial Schools in New Jersey
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2018 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- More than $59 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2016-2017 award year
- Over 7,100 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Have a Fascination with Crime or a Passion for Justice? Get Educated in the Criminal Justice Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Criminal Justice & Criminalistics, Forensic Science, Law Enforcement Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!