New Jersey Office Training and Secretarial Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that may lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in New Jersey offering secretarial and business office training, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Office Training and Secretarial Schools in New Jersey
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2018 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
- Over 7,000 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Berkeley College named a "Best of the Best" by U.S. Veterans Magazine; 2014-2015, 2017-2018
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits