New Jersey Design Training
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists multimedia and design schools in New Jersey, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Design Schools in New Jersey
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Has a 45-year history of providing career-focused education in the fields of allied health, business, and computer technology.
- Offers career-focused programs in seven locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
- Many campus locations have evening hours.
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.