Fashion Design in New York
Learn how to design and produce new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools help students build their creative and technical skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show. Fashion marketers attempt to predict what will be 'hot' in a new fashion season, and develop advertising and merchandising programs to market apparel.
Fashion Design Schools in New York
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits