Fashion Design in New York
Learn how to design and produce new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools help students build their creative and technical skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show. Fashion marketers attempt to predict what will be 'hot' in a new fashion season, and develop advertising and merchandising programs to market apparel.
Fashion Design Schools in New York
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2018 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
- Over 7,000 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Berkeley College named a "Best of the Best" by U.S. Veterans Magazine; 2014-2015, 2017-2018
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits