Fashion Design in New York
Learn how to design and produce new styles of clothing and apparel. Fashion design schools help students build their creative and technical skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show. Fashion marketers attempt to predict what will be 'hot' in a new fashion season, and develop advertising and merchandising programs to market apparel.
Fashion Design Schools in New York
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
- 7,000+ students, including more than 350 international students representing over 50 countries
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits