Surgical Technologist in New Jersey
Learn the technical skills necessary to become a member of the operating room team as you train for a surgical technologist's position. Coursework emphasizes subjects including anatomy and physiology of the body, infection control, and aseptics. You'll also receive laboratory and hands on training in operating room procedures, including sterilization, surgical equipment, instruments, and case setups.
Surgical Technologist Schools in New Jersey
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- $47+ million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2018-2019 award year.
- 7,000+ students, including more than 350 international students representing over 50 countries
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits