Medical Sonography in New Jersey
Most people are familiar with medical sonography used during pregnancy to examine the baby for birth defects. Diagnostic medical ultrasound technology is also used to examine and diagnose disease of the heart, the eyes, the brain, and other organs. Diagnostic medical sonographers examine patients using sonographic equipment, capturing images and preparing reports that will later be interpreted by a physician.
Medical Sonography Schools in New Jersey
Medical Career Institute in Ocean, NJ is your one-stop-shop for medical career training in Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Medical Career Institute is approved by the United States Department of Education and the New Jersey Departments of Education and Labor and Workforce Development. Offering both morning and evening classes in addition to financial aid assistance to those who qualify. The school is accredited by ABHES and CAAHEP, ensuring the quality and level of education meets the highest standards.
- Financial Aid
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2018 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
- Over 7,000 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Berkeley College named a "Best of the Best" by U.S. Veterans Magazine; 2014-2015, 2017-2018
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits