Medical Sonography in New Jersey
Most people are familiar with medical sonography used during pregnancy to examine the baby for birth defects. Diagnostic medical ultrasound technology is also used to examine and diagnose disease of the heart, the eyes, the brain, and other organs. Diagnostic medical sonographers examine patients using sonographic equipment, capturing images and preparing reports that will later be interpreted by a physician.
Medical Sonography Schools in New Jersey
- Financial Aid
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- $47+ million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2018-2019 award year.
- 7,000+ students, including more than 350 international students representing over 50 countries
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Berkeley College ranked first in its category in Overall Mobility Index, 2017 – The New York Times
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2017 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits