Fashion Design in Nevada
The fashion industry is extremely competitive, as manufacturers and retailers work to develop and roll out new lines of clothing and apparel for each new season. Fashion designers user their creative skills to imagine the look of a new piece of clothing, and then use their technical skills in computer aided design to make patterns and sew prototypes. Once the new apparel line is ready to go, fashion merchandisers work with clothing stores, department stores and advertising agencies to create displays and marketing materials that will inspire consumers to add the new clothing to their wardrobes.
Fashion Design Schools in Nevada
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses