Fashion Design in Nevada
The fashion industry is extremely competitive, as manufacturers and retailers work to develop and roll out new lines of clothing and apparel for each new season. Fashion designers user their creative skills to imagine the look of a new piece of clothing, and then use their technical skills in computer aided design to make patterns and sew prototypes. Once the new apparel line is ready to go, fashion merchandisers work with clothing stores, department stores and advertising agencies to create displays and marketing materials that will inspire consumers to add the new clothing to their wardrobes.
Fashion Design Schools in Nevada
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Financial Aid