Culinary Arts in Nevada
Culinary schools prepare graduates for careers as chefs. They teach the science of food preparation and the operation of commercial kitchens, along with the art of cooking and meal creation. Schools that are affiliated with Le Cordon Bleu use the Institute's methods to instruct students in food preparation, menu planning, kitchen management, and other important skills critical to a career as a chef.
Culinary Arts Schools in Nevada
- Named a Culinary School of Excellence by the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) in 2015.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Externship opportunities are available at famous and respected New York City and Los Angeles restaurants.
- New York campus is located in downtown Manhattan, within walking distance of many popular attractions such as the World Trade Center.
- Los Angeles campus is located in Pasadena, California’s Playhouse District, 10 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.