Missouri Schools with Allied Health Care Training
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in Missouri with health sciences and allied healthcare programs, organized by the type of training offered:
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Allied Health Care Training Schools in Missouri
- A celebrated educational institution focused on chiropractic & health sciences
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Logan U is HLC & CCE accredited with a beautiful campus just outside St. Louis, MO
- Offers bachelor’s & master’s degrees & an exciting doctor of chiropractic degree
- Special 3+3 Program can shorten time it takes to become a doctor of chiropractic
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid