Missouri Schools with Computer and Network Training
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in Missouri offering computer, networking and information technology programs, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Computer and Network Training Schools in Missouri
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits