Interior Design in Minnesota
Interior design schools teach the artistic, creative and technical skills needed to become an expert in how to get the most ergonomically efficient and aesthetically pleasing designs for rooms and buildings. Graduates of these programs can seek positions as residential or commercial interior designers, contract designers, design consultants, and project managers.
Interior Design Schools in Minnesota
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits