Fashion Design in Michigan
Fashion designers use creative, technical, and marketing skills to create, make and sell clothing and apparel. Schools with fashion design programs teach the principles of constructing apparel, including textiles and the equipments used to create clothing. On the creative side, they learn how to identify and create trends in apparel and clothing.
Fashion Design Schools in Michigan
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses