Culinary Arts in Massachusetts
The demand for cooks and chefs is growing as Americans choose to eat out or bring in prepared food instead of cooking at home. Culinary schools give students experience in food preparation and presentation, as well as giving them the technical background they need to become successful chefs, cooks, or food service managers.
Culinary Arts Schools in Massachusetts
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses