Culinary Arts in Massachusetts
The demand for cooks and chefs is growing as Americans choose to eat out or bring in prepared food instead of cooking at home. Culinary schools give students experience in food preparation and presentation, as well as giving them the technical background they need to become successful chefs, cooks, or food service managers.
Culinary Arts Schools in Massachusetts
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits