Paralegal in Louisiana
Paralegals and legal assistants play an important role in the legal system. They are qualified to perform most legal tasks, except for representing clients and giving legal advice, which must be done by lawyers. Paralegals conduct case research, file court papers, and prepare legal briefs. Schools offering paralegal training teach legal principles and the skills necessary to work in a law office or courtroom.
Paralegal Schools in Louisiana
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits