Massage Therapy in Louisiana
The holistic care provided by massage therapists is becoming an important part of the health care system. Massage therapy uses a variety of body manipulation techniques to reduce stress and provide treatment for soft tissue injuries to muscles and joints. Schools with massage therapy programs provide training in different massage therapy techniques, other related modalities, including hydrotherapy and spa therapy, and the business skills needed to open and run a massage therapy practice.
Massage Therapy Schools in Louisiana
- One of the largest massage therapy schools in the nation, leader in massage therapy education for over 30 years.
- First massage school in California to be nationally accredited.
- Convenient Morning, Afternoon & Evening Schedules across all 7 campuses, choose the schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
- NHI offers lifetime career placement assistance and holds partnerships with a variety of employers.
- Our mission is to help you find work you love. In 2013 & 2014 over 87% of our graduates were working in the field of massage therapy.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses