Massage Therapy in Louisiana
The holistic care provided by massage therapists is becoming an important part of the health care system. Massage therapy uses a variety of body manipulation techniques to reduce stress and provide treatment for soft tissue injuries to muscles and joints. Schools with massage therapy programs provide training in different massage therapy techniques, other related modalities, including hydrotherapy and spa therapy, and the business skills needed to open and run a massage therapy practice.
Massage Therapy Schools in Louisiana
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits