Surgical Technologist in Kentucky
Surgical Technologist Schools teach subjects including anatomy and physiology of the body, infection control, and aseptics. Certificate programs provide the basic education necessary to land an entry level position at a hospital, surgical clinic, or doctor's office. Degree programs teach additional management skills that could lead to an office management position.
Surgical Technologist Schools in Kentucky
- One of the original career colleges, Daymar has been providing career training since 1963
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS)
- Offers more than 30 career tracks at in Tennessee, Ohio & Kentucky
- Small class sizes, day, evening and online classes, plus relevant career training
- Grants, loans & institutional tuition assistance may be available to qualified students
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses