Medical Transcription in Kentucky
Medical transcriptionists convert handwritten or tape recorded patient records created by physicians, and convert them to computerized written format. The position requires familiarity with medical terminology and procedures and attention to detail. Medical transcriptionists are typically responsible for the recordkeeping and storage of the information they produce.
Medical Transcription Schools in Kentucky
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses