Cad Drafting in Kentucky
Drafters take the ideas and sketches of architects or designers, and convert them to precise drawings that show how to construct a building, or assemble a product. Originally drawn by hand, blueprints are now created with the help of computers and computer aided drafting software. Schools with drafting programs teach the student how to operate CAD software, and the principles of architectural, civil, and mechanical drafting.
Cad Drafting Schools in Kentucky
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid