Cad Drafting in Kentucky
Drafters take the ideas and sketches of architects or designers, and convert them to precise drawings that show how to construct a building, or assemble a product. Originally drawn by hand, blueprints are now created with the help of computers and computer aided drafting software. Schools with drafting programs teach the student how to operate CAD software, and the principles of architectural, civil, and mechanical drafting.
Cad Drafting Schools in Kentucky
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses