Iowa Technical Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists tech schools in Iowa, organized by the type of training offered.
Technical Schools in Iowa
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You can train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you can get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you can find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Financial Aid
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Technology
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid