Medical Transcription in Indiana
Medical transcriptionists prepare computerized patient records from the notes or chart information written by physicians at hospitals or clinics. They are generally responsible for storage and maintenance of these records in the patient's permanent file. Medical Transcription must be exact, and transcribers must be familiar with medical terminology and office procedures.
Medical Transcription Schools in Indiana
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses