Fashion Marketing in Indiana
Fashion and retail merchandisers use a number of skills, including advertising, store display preparation, marketing, and promotion to determine which items to display and how to display them. Graduates of these programs can seek positions as visual merchandiser, stylist or management trainee at department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms.
Fashion Marketing Schools in Indiana
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses