Electrician in Illinois
No one likes it when the power goes out. Today's modern homes and commercial buildings rely on electricity, not only for lights, but for appliances, industrial controls, ventilation systems, and much more. That's why there will always be a demand for well trained electrical technicians and electricians, who can properly and safely install and repair wiring and the other electrical and solid state systems that make our lives simpler in the 21st century.
Electrician Schools in Illinois
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- ATS prepares students with the knowledge & skills they need to reach their goals
- Offers exciting training programs in HVAC, Electrical, & Information Technology
- ACCSC accredited and conveniently located near St. Louis, MO
- Higher-level technical skills are also offered to qualified students
- For students in need, financial aid options are available for those qualified