Culinary Arts in Illinois
Culinary schools in Illinois can offer classroom and hands-on training in the cooking and kitchen management skills necessary to become a chef.
Culinary Arts Schools in Illinois
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits