Culinary Arts in Illinois
Culinary schools offer classroom and hands on training in the cooking and kitchen management skills necessary to become a chef. Culinary Arts Programs associated with the famous Le Cordon Bleu are respected because of their rigorous training.
Culinary Arts Schools in Illinois
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- Online Courses