Baking Pastry Arts in Illinois
Pastry Arts Programs prepare future chefs in the art of successfully preparing pastries and other baked goods. Time is spent preparing cakes, pies, and other baked goods; working with doughs, icings, and other ingredients used in pastry making.
Baking Pastry Arts Schools in Illinois
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid