Automotive Technician in Illinois
Get the specialized training required in order to be able to maintain and repair the engines, transmissions, brake systems, and ignition systems of today's increasingly high-tech cars and trucks. Graduates of automotive tech training programs can seek positions in dealer service departments or independent automotive repair shops.
Automotive Technician Schools in Illinois
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You can train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you can get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you can find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Financial Aid