Illinois Vocational Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on educational opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in Illinois offering mechanical and electrical trades training, organized by the type of training offered.
Vocational Schools in Illinois
- Jumpstart your Career. Train to be a Motorcycle Mechanic at MMI!
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Get career ready with hands-on training from American Trade School! American Trade School provides student focused courses with the mission of preparing students with the knowledge and skills required for entry-level employment in their prospective field of training.
American Trade School views employers as their customer and students as their product. Their obligation to industry is to produce a quality product! They are an employer-centered institution fully committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of students’ skills. American Trade School continually seeks educational partnerships within the industry believing that communication between schools and employers is essential for success.