Illinois Healthcare and Medical Related Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in Illinois offering training for a position in the Health Care field, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Healthcare and Medical Related Programs Schools in Illinois
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students
- A contemporary, career-focused institution of higher education dedicated to excellence since 1902.
- Has academic advising that provides students someone to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Offers scholarships for qualifying military members, adult learners, as well as program-specific scholarships.
- Provides tutoring services to help students master any assignments that give them trouble.
- Gives students the option to study online, at one of the 12 campuses in Indiana or Ohio, or a combination of both.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits