Illinois Healthcare and Medical Related Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists schools in Illinois offering training for a position in the Health Care field, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Healthcare and Medical Related Programs Schools in Illinois
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.