Illinois Culinary and Hospitality Training
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists culinary and Hospitality schools in Illinois, organized by the type of training offered:
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Culinary and Hospitality Training Schools in Illinois
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid