Illinois Culinary and Hospitality Training
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists culinary and Hospitality schools in Illinois, organized by the type of training offered:
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Culinary and Hospitality Training Schools in Illinois
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid