Dental Assistant in Idaho
As anyone who has been to the dentist's office recently can tell, dentistry is not a single person operation. Dental assistants are an important part of the team, as they provide supplies and instruments to the dentist in what is sometimes called four-handed dentistry. Dental Hygienists clean patients' teeth, and instruct them in proper oral health procedures. Schools with dental training programs provide instruction in radiography, dental instruments and tray setup, and front office procedures.
Dental Assistant Schools in Idaho
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses