Dental Assistant in Idaho
As anyone who has been to the dentist's office recently can tell, dentistry is not a single person operation. Dental assistants are an important part of the team, as they provide supplies and instruments to the dentist in what is sometimes called four-handed dentistry. Dental Hygienists clean patients' teeth, and instruct them in proper oral health procedures. Schools with dental training programs provide instruction in radiography, dental instruments and tray setup, and front office procedures.
Dental Assistant Schools in Idaho
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses