Fashion Design in Georgia
Fashion design schools introduce students to the technical aspects of creating new styles of clothing, including using computers to help design, pattern making, sewing, and draping. They also help students build their creative skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show.
Fashion Design Schools in Georgia
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Its Intellipath™ adaptive learning technology lets students read, watch, or listen to course content based on how you learn best.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses