Fashion Design in Georgia
Fashion design schools introduce students to the technical aspects of creating new styles of clothing, including using computers to help design, pattern making, sewing, and draping. They also help students build their creative skills, taking ideas from concept through construction, and onto the runway at a fashion show.
Fashion Design Schools in Georgia
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Financial Aid
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Its Intellipath™ adaptive learning technology lets students read, watch, or listen to course content based on how you learn best.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits