Massage Therapy in Florida
Massage therapy training programs offer classroom instruction on anatomy, physiology, and pathology. Learn how to administer Swedish massage, hydrotherapy, chair massage, deep tissue therapy, and soft issue treatment.
Massage therapists work alongside chiropractors, physicians, and physical therapists in a wide variety of clinical settings. In addition, an increasing number of golf courses, gyms, beauty salons and other facilities are employing massage therapists as part of their services.
Massage Therapy Schools in Florida
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Financial Aid
- Find your success with an online or on-campus degree from Keiser University
- Choose from dozens of degree options in fields like Business, Nursing, Healthcare & more
- Were a regionally accredited private career university built on a student-first philosophy
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools by the U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses