Baking Pastry Arts in Florida
Prepare for a career as a professional chef, baker, or caterer with training in baking and pastry arts. Culinary schools with baking and patisserie programs offer training in bread, cake, pie, and other dessert preparation, along with the management skills needed to keep things running in a busy restaurant or hotel kitchen.
Baking Pastry Arts Schools in Florida
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses