District of Columbia Technical Schools
The Technical School Directory provides information on training opportunities that can lead you to a rewarding new career. This page lists tech schools in Washington, DC, organized by the type of training offered.
If a career field or technical school looks interesting, there are easy links to request more information.
Right now, there aren't any schools listed for Washington, DC. We are always adding new schools to our directory, so you may wish to check back later.
Technical Schools in District Of Columbia
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
The School of Architecture at Taliesin builds architects of the future by offering comprehensive study towards a professional Master of Architecture (M.Arch) degree. The program is designed for students who thrive in a multifaceted environment focusing on rigorous design, critical thinking, and hands-on learning. The School’s specialized approach facilitates an individualized educational experience and fosters a close relationship between students, faculty, and staff.
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid